Manifold Cylinder Pallet is a bunch of cylinders, all interconnected, filled or discharged together and loaded or unloaded as a bunch. Manifold Cylinder Pallet are used where high volume of gas is required to be fed at a regular flow rate and pressure without an interruption. In this kind of applications or industries the usage of conventional gas cylinders on one at a time, becomes highly undesirable because of time wasted in cylinder changeover, cylinder handling, gas wastage etc. Also, as gas is need to be fed as per process requirement, use of single cylinder becomes non-feasible due to its low gas storage volume constraint. For these kinds of applications, Manifold Cylinder Pallets are used.
- Can be designed for storage of 2 cylinders to 16 cylinders.
- Solid cage structure made of alloy steel to withstand the external impacts, also comes with provision for forklift handling and hook for handling using a crane or hydra.
- Reduces manual handling of cylinders.
- To avoid corrosion, MCPs are galvanised, therefore, these can be used in offshore applications as well as in corrosive environments.
- Safer handling of cylinders, as the movement of cylinders is arrested in all the axes of movement
- System comes with pressure gauge, filling and discharge valves.
- Gas services offered: oxygen, inert gases, nitrogen, argon co2 mixer gases, acetylene, hydrogen gas, etc.
- Manifold Cylinder Pallet, where cylinders are placed vertically, with manifold placed above the cylinder. Feasible for up to 16 cylinder Pallet.
We also design and fabricate customised MCPs based on your requirement.
- We fabricate and supply 300+ manifold cylinder pallets and 450+ cylinder pallets to M/s. Linde India and M/s. Linde Bangladesh, every financial year.
- We fabricate and supply 150+ Manifold Cylinder Pallets, DA clusters, to M/s. Praxair India, every financial year.
- We supply Manifold Cylinder Pallets to World Leaders in the Gas Sector on a regular basis.
Few of our other customers are: M/s. SicgilSol India Limited, M/s. INOX Air Products, M/s. Jhajjar Power Station Limited, Indian Institute of Sciences, ISRO and many more….